Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Mother Project

I have been looking for a project to do for this year. I decided that I would do one on mothers. It is the closest thing to my hear, being a mother. I am always fascinated by the array of different personalities and talents of the mothers I know. They are all so unique and just right for the little ones sent to their home. If you are a mother I want to come take your picture. I want the picture to reflect you and your personality. I want the picture to show your strengths or weaknesses or both. I want to have fun with this. I want it to be BIG! I want you to spread the word to all the mothers you know and have them contact me so we can share in the joy (and craziness) of being a mother.

I know this doesn't include all the wonderful women I know and for that I apologize. I will try to do a different project every year. I want it to be fun and I want everyone to be able to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment